20 Grey's Anatomy Memes That Are Both Painful and Hilarious
Grey's Anatomy has put us through a lot.
Killing off our favorite characters, tragically separating our most beloved couples and consistently threatening the lives of pretty much everyone at the hospital—these are just a few of the things we have to deal with in order to keep up with this show.
And despite the heartache and worry, we just can't stop watching, which means we need to look elsewhere to find the silver lining in the sometimes hopeless world of Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital.
Thankfully, we've got you covered. Keep scrolling for 20 Grey's Anatomy memes that are both painful and hilarious.
1. In case you need a little encouragement:
2. It's just another day in the life:
3. Remember? Like back in Season 1? Those were the days:
4. We stand by Karev no matter what:
5. We deserve one after what Shonda has put us through:
6. The ultimate sign that something emotional is going to happen:
7. Why would we watch any other show?
8. Shonda has no respect for emotions:
9. Teddy made the right choice moving to Germany:
10. But we can't:
11. Push one of epi:
12. No, thank you:
13. We have some emotional trauma to work through:
14. Shonda, why?
15. The most iconic character still lives:
16. Oh boy, gotta avoid that:
"the floor is meredith grey's happiness"
the grey's writers: pic.twitter.com/AKnHKMPPv1
— izabelle, pinned (@meredithsgrwy) June 9, 2017
17. It's not even a contest:
List of the most difficult Grey's Anatomy deaths to get over:
10. It's hard
9. To say
6. All ripped
5. Our hearts out
4. And threw
3. Them on
2. The ground
1. Lexie Grey
— Grey's Anatomy (@GreysAnatomyHD) July 1, 2018
18. It's a toxic relationship:
19. Who's gunna tell her?
20. We've been surgical residents for 15 years:
On the hunt for more content about this heartbreaking show? Click HERE for a definitive ranking of Grey's Anatomy season finales, based on how much they made us cry.