Everything You Want to Know About TikTok's Clean Eating and Wholesome Living Guru, Hannah Jarrah
What would we even do without TikTok?
The platform introduces us to incredible creators in every imaginable field, including influencers who carve out their own amazing and unique niches, and we consider Hannah Jarrah to be one of them. Her page focuses on all things health and lifestyle, and her wholesome videos represent her own self-care journey, with some super tasty recipes thrown in for good measure. The point is, we're obsessed, and here are all of the things you should learn about Hannah as our latest Woman Crush Wednesday.
(Image courtesy of Hannah Jarrah)
Name: Hannah Jarrah
Hometown: Huntington Beach, California
Birthday: June 20
1. If Hannah could live in any decade, she'd pick the '70s.
"Those music festivals looked lit!"
2. If she could pick anyone to play her in a movie, she'd choose Naomi Scott.
"I get told I look like her a lot!"
3. How accurate is her zodiac sign? It's complicated.
"I think I take on more characteristics from my Aquarius moon sign, to be honest, because Geminis are notorious for being social butterflies and I take a little bit of time to come out of my shell. However, when I am around those I feel comfortable with, I definitely take on those typical Gemini traits of being playful, chatty and spontaneous."
4. Her favorite three musical artists of all time are Still Woozy, The Lumineers and Rihanna.
5 Her favorite food is pad see ew.
"I love Thai food."
6. Her dream vacation would be a trip to Greece.
7. The No. 1 thing on her bucket list is to travel the world and learn from other cultures—while being able to document the whole thing.
8. She has a very special good luck tattoo.
"The tattoo on the inside of my right arm serves as a good luck charm for me. It's the word 'strength' written in my dad's handwriting in Arabic and it's really special to me. As for rituals, every Sunday I deep clean my house and prep for the upcoming week. After all that, I light some incense and spend time with myself through stretching and deep breaths."
9. She's probably seen the High School Musical movies more than any other films.
"Those were on repeat when I was little."
10. The last song she had stuck in her head was "So Blessed" by Kash'd Out.
11. Hannah wants people to know that getting to where she is today is an ongoing journey.
"I wasn't always a happy, bubbly person who put themself first. It took a really long time to get to this point. I want my fans to know that healing isn't linear and I am constantly growing into new versions of myself to this day, as should you!"
Want to read even more from Hannah? Click HERE to read our interview with Hannah on spreading self-love and wholesome living.