GIVEAWAY: Win 2 Tickets To the Red Carpet Premiere Of "High Strung"!
CALLING ALL DANCERS! We want to send YOU to the High Strung red carpet premiere in Hollywood, AND give you the chance to dance with Nia Sioux from Dance Moms. All you have to do is show us your moves!
High Strung tells the love story of a classical dancer and hip-hop violinist whose paths cross in New York City. It's already our fave movie of 2016, and if you love movies like Center Stage and Step Up, you HAVE can catch it when it hits theaters on April 8. But why wait when you can be one of 4 WINNERS to win a chance to go to the premiere on March 29?
WHAT CAN I WIN?
- 2 tickets to attend the red carpet premiere of High Strung on March 29
- A costume from NX3 by Curtain Call, sneakers by Pastry and a bag with accessories from Dream Duffel
- PLUS, you'll be dancing with Nia Soux from Dance Moms in a performance choreographed by So You Think You Can Dance's own world-renowned choreographer Dave Scott!
WHAT DO I DO?
- Record a video showing us your dance moves!
- Upload your video to YouTube or Vimeo.
- Send an email to HighStrung@sweetyhigh.com and include the following things: the link to your video, your full name and the name of your city.
- Keep your eye on your inbox, because we'll email you if you win!
AND, for any of you overachievers, make sure you post a 15-second clip of your vid on Insta using #HighStrungSH to make quadrupely sure your submission is seen by the powers that be!
We can't wait to see ALL of your moves and hang out with the winners on the High Strung red carpet! But you should enter ASAP, because you can only enter until March 18 (rules). Good luck, Sweetyz!
Congrats to our winners Richard C., Gabe D., Trevon A., Tristan R., Alexa W., Shamoria H., Fiona K. and Jene' M.! We LOVED seeing you do your thing on the red carpet!