Here's What You Need to Know About Rising Actor Hunter Jones
Even if you haven't seen 11-year-old actor Hunter Jones in his role as Will on Fox's Gotham, chances are, you've spotted him in a big-name commercial or two.
He may be young, but that doesn't mean he doesn't already have an impressive resume—and this week, Sweety High got him to reveal everything you wanted to know.
(Photo credit: Corinne Louie)
Name: Hunter Jones
Birthday: Dec. 3
1. Blue is Hunter's favorite color, hands down, not only because it symbolizes the ocean and makes him feel at peace, but also because it's so easy to wear.
"And a blue sky is the best kind of day!"
2. He closely relates to Huey, Dewey and Louie from DuckTales because he understands the close bond they share. Hunter is also super close to his sister, Elladia.
"We get along great and enjoy spending time together. They also tend to get into a little bit of trouble together sometimes, and my sister and I do, too. We have fun doing that—but not dealing with the consequences after."
3. He's a massive Harry Potter fan and wishes he could also be a Hogwarts student with a penchant for magic.
4. His favorite type of weather is warm and sunny, because it means he can spend all of his time outdoors without worrying about bringing a coat along. He also loves summer vacations, and swimming is his very favorite summer activity.
5. Recently, he's frequently had Lil Nas X's "Old Town Road" stuck in his head.
"It's catchy, it's a mix of two types of music, and it's everywhere from the radio to sports games. You can't help but sing it and get it stuck in your head!"
6. He's a major Fortnite fan and has a hard time putting the game down.
"I could play that all day and night if I was allowed to. The game itself is very entertaining. There's a lot to do that keeps you focused, and the graphics are really cool. I also enjoy doing some of the dance moves from it. Who doesn't love to Floss? My goal is to one day get a really cool gaming setup in my room with a big TV and my favorite games and systems."
7. He loves sports and has dreams of becoming a better soccer player. Specifically, he'd love to improve his speed with the ball and develop his aim when the time comes to kicking goals.
8. Currently, Hunter can't get enough of watching Australian YouTuber gamer Lachlan.
"He posts these videos for Fortnite showing his gameplay, and how to do different things in the game. He's really good and it's a lot of fun to see everything that can happen in the game. Of course, once I'm done watching his videos I want to get back to playing my own game and see what I can do."
Who's your Man Crush Monday? Click HERE for the perfect captions for all your personal #MCM posts.