Everything You Need to Know About Welsh Singer-Songwriter Jamie Miller
If you're not already swooning over Welsh-born, L.A.-based singer-songwriter Jamie Miller, we think you're about to be.
Jamie is an artist whose passion is apparent in everything he does, and his silky voice lends an emotionally raw yet dreamy and romantic edge to every track. He's an incredible talent that should be on everyone's radar. Here's everything we discovered about Jamie, in his own words, as our latest Man Crush Monday.
(Photo credit: Jimmy Fontaine)
Name: James William Miller
Hometown: Cardiff, Wales
Birthday: September 9
1. Jamie's favorite movie might come as a surprise.
"I'm a hopeless romantic, so the Titanic."
2. His biggest heroes are his mum and Bruno Mars.
3. His current Netflix obsession is Law and Order: Special Victims Unit.
4. Strawberry cheesecake is his favorite dessert in the world.
5. He can't get enough of the sushi from Sugarfish in L.A.
6. He's never really been into collecting things.
7. He says his guilty pleasure is watching Emma Chamberlain and Trisha Paytas videos nonstop.
"Trisha makes me laugh so hard."
8. Lions are his favorite animals.
"They are just bosses."
9. He's always loved the color blue.
"I don't really know why, I just love it!"
10. He loves going on hikes and spending time with his close friends.
"It's always fun to be around people you care about."
11. Above all, Jamie wants people to understand his sense of humor.
"I don't really know if it comes across on social media, but I'm not a serious guy at all and I love making people laugh. It's just hard to show that side of you through a screen, y'know? I just wanna let people know I'm just a normal dude with a big dream."
Loved discovering all about Jamie? Click HERE to read our interview with the singer-songwriter about his recent song "Onto Something."