7 Struggles You'll Only Understand If You Have a January Birthday
I might be biased, but Capricorn season is by far the best season.
That said, there are still a few things about it that definitely aren't as fun. If you have a January birthday, you'll probably relate to these seven struggles below:
1. You receive more than enough joint Christmas and birthday presents. Gifts are always appreciated but come on. ????
(Girl Meets World via Disney Channel)
2. Planning birthday activities is tough because it's the middle of winter. Sure, you'd love a beach day, but that might not go over well when it's 50 degrees outside.
3. If your big day is at the beginning of January, most of your friends are still on winter vacation. Who needs friends to celebrate a birthday anyway, right? #RidingSolo
4. You want to plan something big, but everyone's funds are low post-Christmas. The money struggle is way too real this month.
5. Forget a cute birthday outfit, you'll have to bundle up because of the freezing temperatures. At least you can rock a pair of cute shoes. Sigh.
(Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban via Warner Bros.)
6. Low key, you hit the holiday party circuit pretty hard and are almost too partied out to even be mad at your friends for not wanting to celebrate. ????????♀️
7. More often than not, you end up opting for a cozy night in or sleepover celebration. It's cool, movies and pizza beat going out any time of the year.
(Hannah Montana via Disney Channel)
Happy birthday season my fellow Caps. Having a January birthday is rough, and I'm sure you'll also feel all THESE winter struggles more than anyone.