8 Times Jennifer Lawrence Slayed Everyone Being Our Woman Crush Wednesday
Jennifer Lawrence is the textbook definition of a role model! She's incredibly smart, she fights for what she believes in and she doesn't shy away from being herself. For that, and a variety of other reasons, we have made J. Law our #WCW this week (even though she's really our #WCE)!
1. Jen does such a fantastic job at embodying Katniss Everdeen, only one of our fave female literary heroines! No one's ever made kicking major butt look so fierce.
(via Coming Soon)
2. But she doesn't just slay onscreen, she also slays off screen! Jen wrote a very powerful essay about her disdain for the gender wage gap in Hollywood and we completely agree with everything she had to say.
3. And she's spoken out numerous times about the dangers of Photoshop creating unrealistic standards of beauty for girls. She hates when pictures of her are over edited to the point that she's almost unrecognizable.
4. She may not be the most graceful gazelle in the savanna (neither are we, tbh), but she always handles her awkward situations with straight up class, especially her recent fall at the Mockingjay Part 2 premiere in Madrid. Fall down 7 times, stand up 8!
5. J. Law is ALL about getting her read on whenever she can. This pic of her reading Harry Potter while on the set of The Hunger Games is really everything we need in life.
6. She's a fangirl, just like all of us, and we absolutely LOVE it!
7. And while Jen does all of these amazing things, at the end of the day she only really cares about one truly important thing — FOOD! Same.
8. Anyone who can confidently strut down the streets of NYC with chopsticks in her mouth is destined to rule the world!
(via In Touch Weekly)