Everything You Wanted to Know About Dancer, Model and Actress Kaileia Dixon
Kaileia Dixon is a young dancer, model and actress who's been everywhere lately.
Following in the footsteps of her older sister, dancer Keilahni Dixon, Kaileia can be seen everywhere from Disney Fam Jam to This Is Us, and you might have also caught her showing off her hip-hop dancing skills in Rosalía and Travis Scott's music video for "TKN."
Curious about Kaileia? Keep reading to discover everything she revealed to us as our latest Woman Crush Wednesday.
(Image courtesy of Kaileia Dixon)
Name: Kaileia Dixon
Hometown: Murrieta, California
Birthday: February 24
1. She considers Félicie Milliner from the movie Leap to be an inspiration.
"She followed her dreams even though kids told her dreams would never come true."
2. She's an unexpectedly good tumbler,
"I even teach myself how to do new tricks."
3. Since she's a dancer, people often come to Kaileia for help with choreography or learning how to do certain steps.
4. Humor is super important to her.
"I am always being silly and making my family and friends laugh."
5. If she could live in any decade, she would move forward in time to the 3000s.
"By then, the world will probably have crazy technology."
6. In three words, she'd describe herself as silly, outgoing and hardworking.
7. She's an expert dancer and tumbler.
"I love to dance because I can express my emotion through movement and I love tumbling because I love to go flying in the air."
8. Her favorite song of all time is "Favorite Crime" by Olivia Rodrigo.
"It's a very pretty song and I love how she sings the song."
9. She adores cold and rainy weather.
"I love going in the rain and wearing cozy sweatshirts."
10. Kaileia says that above all, she's always kind to others.
"I am sweet to others and always have a smile on my face."
Want to know who else is inspiring us these days? Click HERE to find out everything you wanted to know about TikTok influencer Lanii.