All the Things You Wanted to Know About Actress, Singer and Dancer Kelianne Stankus
When we hear the word "multi-hyphenate," we immediately think of the supremely talented Kelianne Stankus.
The influencer has made a name for herself as an actress, singer, dancer and gymnast, and honestly, she's amazing at them all. There's a reason she has so many dedicated fans—and we got the chance to ask her all about herself and the things that make her unique as our latest Woman Crush Wednesday.
(Photo credit: Haldane Morris)
Name: Kelianne Ranee Stankus
Hometown: Riverside, California
Birthday: March 29
1. Science was Kelianne's best school subject, while history was her worst.
2. If she could love in any decade, she'd pick the '80s.
"I feel like the '80 would've been a fun decade!"
3. She's definitely a night owl.
"I need my coffee in the morning in order to function properly."
4. Her favorite color is baby blue.
"I painted my childhood bedroom that color and it stuck since then."
5. She's always wanted to get her skydiving license.
"I've been skydiving multiple times and I would love to do it by myself one day."
6. She couldn't live without mascara.
"I love my eyelashes and I love a good mascara!"
7. She's a big fan of dad jokes.
"They are so bad, which is what makes them funny."
8. Growing up, she loved cooking.
"My dad would teach me his favorite recipes. My favorite one is definitely biscuits and gravy!"
9. She's never been into collecting things.
10. Authenticity and genuine kindness are so important to Kelianne.
"I always try to stay true to myself and be kind. Kindness goes a long way and the world could use a lot more of it!"
Love Kelianne? Click HERE to find out about her musical process and more.