Everything You Need to Know About Rapper King Harris, AKA Kid Saiyan
King Harris, also known as Kid Saiyan, is no stranger to the spotlight, and he completely owns it.
The young rapper might be best known for being the son of musicians T.I. and Tameka "Tiny" Harris, but he's established a mighty hip-hop career in his own right. We love watching him making a name for himself on VH1's T.I. & Tiny: Friends & Family Hustle, and in this interview, we learn even more about his life and the things that inspire him.
*Note: This interview was conducted ahead of the current protests.
Name: King Harris
Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia
Birthday: Aug. 25
1. King is the middle child in his family.
"It's very important for me to make sure that I'm always looking after my younger siblings."
2. Lions are his favorite animal because of the strength and pride that they carry.
"I maintain the same for myself with everything that I do."
3. He believes he'd be terrible at any 9-to-5 job.
"I like to always be on the go and stay busy. I have too much creative energy."
4. If he could time travel to any era, he'd go back to see dinosaurs roam the earth.
5. His favorite superhero is Batman.
"Even though he has no powers, he's still able to do everything that other superheroes can do."
6. He cites Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z as a big inspiration.
7. He loves football, boxing and basketball. At the moment, Michael Thomas from the New Orleans Saints is one of his very favorite NFL players.
8. He may have famous parents, but he doesn't let that get to his head.
"I want everyone to know that I'm very normal teenager, despite the fame. I do normal things like everyone else and I don't want people to look at me differently.
9. You can catch King on T.I. & Tiny: Friends & Family Hustle on VH1 every Monday at 8 p.m./7 p.m. C.
Who's your biggest Man Crush? Click HERE for our favorite Insta captions for all your #MCM pics.