Kirstie Maldonado Of Pentatonix Reveals The Singer She'd Love To Duet With
When Kirstie Maldonado isn't slaying the vocal range game in Pentatonix, she's busy inspiring everyone to achieve their dreams and have confidence in who they are. Her commitment to female empowerment is just one of the reasons whey she is our Woman Crush Wednesday this week.
Full Name: Kirstin Taylor Maldonado
Hometown: Arlington, Texas
Zodiac Sign: Taurus♉
Biggest Dream: To be on Broadway (We can totally see this happening!)
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Song: "Gravity" by Sara Bareilles
Favorite TV Show: Modern Family
Favorite Food: Mac and cheese (Same!)
Favorite Movie: Moulin Rogue!
1. She was in an a cappella trio with Pentatonix members Scott Hoying and Mitch Grassi in high school.
2. For three years, she was a member of the Texas All State Choir.
3. She can sing eight-part harmonies, which is just as difficult to learn as it sounds.
5. She would definitely cry (happy tears, of course!) if she ever got to sing a duet with Sara Bareilles.
6. She has the most adorable Husky named Olaf.
7. She is a National Hispanic Scholar.
8. Kirstie is always encouraging her female fans to be confident in themselves and believe in their abilities.
9. She performed at a concert that benefits the charity Little Kids Rock a few months back. She's honestly the sweetest human being!