Everything You Should Definitely Know About La'Ron Hines
We're pretty sure there isn't anything La'Ron Hines can't do.
The singer, actor and dancer excels at everything he applies himself to, and we can't wait to see where his fast-moving career takes him next. Keep reading to uncover all the fascinating little things that make La'Ron unique.
(Photo Credit: Bella Saville Photography)
Name: La'Ron Katrel Hines
Hometown: Brookhaven, Mississippi
Birthday: Nov. 19
1. La'Ron says his favorite Disney villain has to be Gaston from Beauty and the Beast.
"He was a bad guy, but at least he was smooth with it."
2. If he could travel anywhere in the world for a week, he'd either go to the United Kingdom or Australia.
"They seem like fun places to visit and I happen to have a few fans and Instagram friends there. I also think I'd enjoy it because English is their primary language and I know I would be lost if I were to go somewhere with a language barrier."
3. He says he's unexpectedly really good at dancing.
"When I first moved to L.A., I wasn't a great dancer, but I began going to classes and learned so much more about it. I became really good at it and I can honestly say I love to dance. It's also great for building my stamina and keeps me fit."
4. La'Ron thinks his zodiac sign, Scorpio, describes him pretty well, and his friends say it's a 100% fit.
"Like most Scorpios, I tend to have a strong personality."
5. If he could only buy his clothes from one place, he'd pick Fashion Nova Men.
"They monopolize most of my closet, along with Hollister and Forever 21. The styles that they have are really versatile and can meet my needs regardless of the occasion."
6. His best-ever fan encounter happened when he was on tour last summer.
"I can't recall the exact stop, but I remember meeting this one girl who I hugged and she just burst into tears. She wasn't upset—she was just really happy to be there. That interaction made me so happy."
7. If he could steal any fictional character's style, it'd be Will Smith's character in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
"He had a super distinctive style that was swaggy, laidback, cool and fresh."
8. He has a huge appreciation for musical performers, and his very favorite is Beyoncé.
"She's probably one of my top obsessions, performer-wise, at the moment. She has such a high energy level when she hits the stage."
9. When people come to La'Ron for advice, it's usually for help with music or something to do with social media.
10. His most-used emoji is the crying laughing face ????
11. His weirdest habit is gum-related.
"I think I get this from my dad, but when I chew gum, I have to chew two pieces at once to feel satisfied. And once the flavor is gone, I toss it for a new piece."
Is La'Ron your man crush each and every Monday? Click HERE for our favorite quotes to use as your #MCM captions.