Which Teen Stars Should Be the Next Disney Princesses?
Last week's announcement that Emma Watson will play Belle in a new live-action version of Beauty and the Beast got us thinking about the rest of the fabulous Disney princesses and who might play real-life versions of them onscreen. We've shared some of our dream castings below. Did you fav star make the cut?
1. Move over, Kristen Stewart! Demi Lovato is fierce as can be, and we can't think of anyone who could play the role of the original Disney princess Snow White better.
2. Debby Ryan immediately came to mind when we thought of Ariel, and it's about way more than just her fiery head of red hair. Debby could easily become the master of the see onscreen.
3. Not only does Laura Marano have the Belle look down, but when we asked her which Disney princess was her favorite at the KCAs, she quickly replied with Belle's name. "Give me a break!" she said. "That yellow dress. She pulls it off."
4. Tiffany Espensen would make the perfect Mulan. In addition to being tough as well as sweet, plus she's fluent in Mandarin!
5. When we asked Zendaya which Disney princess she related with most, she answered "Princess Tiana, of course!" We think she's the perfect match.
6. Not only does Dog With A Blog's Francesca Capaldi have the perfect Merida hair, but it appears she's taken on archery, too. She may be young, but she has everything it takes to be the Brave Disney princess.
7. Dove Cameron already plays the titular twins on Disney Channel's Liv & Maddie, so she's totally equipped to play both Anna and Elsa's very different personalities. She told us she was obsessed with both of the ladies from Frozen, so she'd probably be happy to take the challenge on.
Which Disney Princess would you like to see in a live-action movie? Let us know in the comments below and share your picks with us at Sweety High.