9 Memes That'll Perfectly Describe Your Long-Term Relationship
Oh, the joys of a long-term relationship.
(Pretty Little Liars via Freeform)
Sure, you have a stable and safe romance, but remember how cute and nervous your S.O. would get at the beginning of your relationship? Ugh, those were the days.
Still, LTRs have their perks, and we've found one we particularly enjoy: memes. Keep scrolling for nine memes that'll perfectly describe your long term relationship.
1. We're dating, so now it's our hoodie:
2. And it was barely funny the first time:
The secret to a successful long-term relationship is the ability to laugh at the same joke 3,682,000 times.
— Ally Maynard (@missmayn) October 19, 2015
3. If you're dating long enough you don't have to hide your crazy side anymore:
4. It's not that much to ask, okay?
5. It's never enough time:
6. Food > affection:
7. Okay, but why can't you do that?
This the look your girl gives you every time a guy does something romantic on tv pic.twitter.com/snw32r1fQO
— Danny (@yaboydann) October 1, 2016
8. Sometimes you have to be passive aggressive:
9. Space? What's space?
Wondering about your LTR personality? Click HERE for how you act in a long-term relationship, based on your zodiac sign.