Everything You Need to Know About R&B Singer-Songwriter Luh Kel
18-year-old R&B singer-songwriter Luh Kel is a serious talent, and we think he's only just getting started.
His music has been streamed millions of times on Spotify and YouTube, and his debut album, L.O.V.E., which released on Oct. 23, has further showcased his outstanding vocal talents with tracks that feel timeless and modern all at once.
His warm, positive approach to music is so inviting it's impossible not to adore Luh Kel. If you're as curious about him as we are, keep reading to find out all the little things that make him tick, straight from his own mouth.
(Photo credit: Brian Ziff)
Name: Turran Coleman
Hometown: St. Louis, Missouri
Birthday: May 20
1. Luh Kel's favorite song ever is "Dilemma" by Nelly, featuring Kelly Rowland.
2. If he could live in any decade, it would be the 2000s.
3. He says he always looks to the women in his life for inspiration.
4. His most overused words are "cuhzz" and "gee."
5. He says he never really gets starstruck over celebrities.
6. His biggest old school musical influence is Michael Jackson, while recently, he's been most inspired by Chris Brown.
7. If he could pick anyone from history to be his mentor, it'd be Martin Luther King Jr.
8. Not many people know that Luh Kel is a really good football player.
9. He can also do a backflip!
10. He says going skydiving was the scariest thing he's ever done.
11. Most of all, Luh Kel wants his fans to understand what kind of person he truly is.
"I'm actually a really down-to-earth person, without the 'fame.'"
Check out the stylish and romantic music video for "Perfect Time" below:
Is Luh Kel always your MCM? Click HERE for our favorite captions for all your MCM posts on Instagram.