Everything You Wanted to Know About Singer-Songwriter Maggie Lindemann
Maggie Lindemann is one of the coolest gals in the music industry right now—and you can quote us on that.
Time and time again, she never fails to come up when we ask our favorite artists to list their favorite artists. Everything she does is candidly and unapologetically Maggie, and we couldn't ask for anything more from her.
With her highly anticipated debut EP, Paranoia, releasing in just two days, we figured it was the perfect time to feature her as our Woman Crush Wednesday. Keep reading to find out all she revealed to us—and stay tuned for Maggie's full breakdown of the EP, coming Friday!
(Photo credit: Samantha Simmons)
Name: Maggie Lindemann
Hometown: Dallas, Texas
Birthday: July 21
1. When Maggie was little, she was obsessed with Tuna Helper.
"This is really disgusting, but I used to love Tuna Helper so much and I would eat it all the time and now it makes me sick. But I loved it growing up."
2. The scariest thing she's ever gone through was getting detained in a foreign country.
3. Her favorite dessert in the world is a Pizookie with vanilla ice cream.
4. Maggie says that when it comes to the people she's closest to, there's a four-way tie.
"There are a couple of people that i'm super close with, but I don't know, because I'm with them all the time and they know everything about me."
5. She's not really into good luck charms or rituals.
6. She considers true crime documentaries to be her biggest guilty pleasure.
7. She says she's unexpectedly really good at both running and horseback riding.
8. She has a few self-care rituals that usually help her through tricky spots.
"I take a bath, play video games, listen to songs I really like. I like to distract myself when I feel low and that tends to do the trick—for now."
9. Lately, she can't take "Pink" by Deko off repeat.
10. We think she's definitely an empath.
"I'm really sensitive, and I feel really intensely. I hate when other people hurt. It like, hurts me? I don't know. Weird."
Love stumbling upon great new music, like Maggie's? Click HERE to discover our favorite music releases of last week.