Netflix Actress Malina Weissman Tells Us About Her Bunny Obsession, Strange Fear and What's On Her Bucket List
As our anticipation for Netflix's version of A Series of Unfortunate Events grows, we want to take the time to fully appreciate one of its stars Malina Weissman.
We got to learn about her rabbit obsession, what's on her bucket list and more this week.
Check out what else she has going on outside her budding acting career below!
(Photo credit: Lee Clower)
Name: Malina Weissman
Hometown: New York City, New York
Birthday: March 12
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
1. She has a thing for bunnies. "I used to have one when I was 10," Malina tells Sweety High. "Her name was Miss Floopy-Ears. She was great to play with, but she would chew everything up."
2. Not only does she love and collect stuffed rabbits, she also feels a spiritual connection to them because "they just hop around like it's nobody's business," Malina says. Yep, after seeing this pic we're feeling pretty connected to them, too.
3. Even with her busy schedule, she manages to find time for cool hobbies. "I love to make art out of many different materials and I take Trapeze [lessons] which I love," she shared.
4. Like us, she knows how to appreciate a good view. That's probably why the number one thing on her bucket list is to go skydiving.
5. We all have our weird quirks, and Malina's happens to be a bizarre fear of bananas.
6. Like anyone else with good taste in music (and boys), she is a huge fan of Shawn Mendes. She got to see him perform at one of his tour stops in New York. We're trying not to turn green with envy.
7. She understands our deep-seeded need for Italian food. Her fave is pasta with butter and cheese. Our mouths may or may not be watering.
8. Although she professed her undying love for bunnies, she is also a total cat person. She celebrates #Caturday by dressing up her furry friend.
We're beyond stoked for A Series of Unfortunate Events, but while we wait, we have all the deets on the new season of Netflix's Fuller House HERE.