Will Mandy Rain Go "Back To Bad"? 20 Questions With Mandy!
Are you ready? Mandy Rain's new single "Back To Bad" is out NOW, and in this exclusive interview, she spills the details on the track and its music video, including the artist she channeled to write "Back To Bad"! Click here to get it on iTunes!
1. If you could swap lives with any singer for a day, who would it be?
The Weeknd, just so I could look at myself and sing like an angel.
2. What's one word you totally overuse?
Obvi or using the phrase "the worst," when it actually means the best.
3. What's one emoji you NEED from the next emoji update?
4. Describe your style.
Tomboy. Stand out. I dress like a fairy sometimes.
5. Describe the quintessential Mandy selfie.
Duck face, usually the right half of my face, filtered with X-Pro II.
6. Having perfect hair for the rest of your life or never taking a bad selfie ever again?
Perfect hair FOR SURE.
7. What was the inspiration behind "Back To Bad"?
All of my songs are about relationships (haha, Taylor Swift). I was in a relationship where I was overanalyzed, and he read into every little thing I did. So, in the song, I explain that all his worst nightmares could be a reality just like that.
8. How was your experience directing the music video?
It was really fun being able to be so hands-on and involved. I learned so much about green-screen and really got to express my fun, silly side.
9. Which fictional character could you totally see singing "Back To Bad"?
Elsa from Frozen, because she could flip a switch as well.
10. Who's your favorite movie villain?
11. If you could go back in time and be the featured artist on any song, what would it be?
"Problem" by Ariana Grande, because I think I am Iggy Azalea.
12. If you could only have one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
13. Which other celebrity do you always get compared to?
14. Whip or nae nae?
Whip. I can't nae nae at alllll.
15. What shoes are you wearing right now?
16. What's the number 1 thing you hope to accomplish this year?
17. What's the weirdest thing in your purse right now?
18. What's your ringtone?
19. What movie would you bring with you on a desert island?
P.S. I Love You.
20. What's the lock screen on your phone?
Here's what you've GOT to do while you listen to "Back To Bad!"
- Get in touch with your inner Mandy by pretending you're The Weeknd
- Eat too many chicken nuggets
- BLAST Taylor Swift's "Wildest Dreams"
- Finally master the nae nae
- And discover time travel, so you can go back in time and relive the release over and over and over again! BTW, you can watch the music video below!