Everything You Need to Know About TikTok Sensation Marléne Mendez
If there's one thing that Marléne Mendez is known for, it's her ridiculously relatable, hilarious and stylish TikTok videos, in both English and Spanish, which have garnered tens of millions of views.
Everything she posts is authentically Marléne, and she's a natural at producing content that makes people want to watch while feeling totally real and fun. If you've ever wanted to learn more about her, we've got you covered with all the things you should know about her, below:
(Photo credit: Marléne Mendez)
Name: Marléne Mendez
Hometown: Bell Gardens, California
Birthday: November 18
1. Marléne's dream vacation would be to Bora Bora in French Polynesia.
2. She would love to be mentored by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
"She started as a bartender and now she is working for the government. She inspires me to work harder every day."
3. If she weren't an influencer, she'd love to be an entrepreneur and start her own business.
"Growing up, my parents had their own photography business and it really inspired me to pursue business myself. I graduated college with a business degree and got into social media shortly after."
4. Her most overused phrase is "uno nunca sabe," which translates to "you never know" in English.
5. Of all the Disney princesses, she relates most to Cinderella.
"I think her persistence and her hard work of wanting to go to the ball allowed her to become a princess. She was also very humble and nice despite having her set of challenges."
6. She doesn't have any pets at the moment, but when she was younger, she had a dog named Osito, who ran away.
"I still remember him all the time."
7. The last person she got starstruck over was actor and model William Levy.
8. If Marléne could travel anywhere for a week, she'd love to go to Japan.
"I think it's very beautiful and I would love to go visit and learn more about their culture."
9. Marléne draws in TikTok fans with videos that come from the heart.
"I like making videos that people can relate to. I love making nostalgic videos that take you back in time and make you say 'I miss my childhood.'"
10. It's so important to Marléne that she always stays genuine.
"I value staying humble and true to myself! A lot of people believe a social media following can change people, and it can. But for me personally, I always try to remember where I came from and be grateful every step of the way."
Love experimenting with new ideas from TikTok? Click HERE to find out which TikTok craft you should try, based on your zodiac sign.