Meghan Trainor Is Literally About To Take Over The World As Our Woman Crush Wednesday
Meghan Trainor has rightfully earned plenty of awards for her music, including a Grammy for Best New Artist. But the most notable award she has won is the title of our #WCW. We are huge fans of every single one of Megan's songs, but there are so many more ways she inspires us.
(via Play Buzz)
Full Name: Meghan Elizabeth Trainor
Hometown: Nantucket, Massachusetts
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn♑
Favorite Hobby: Bowling?
Go To Karaoke Song: "Single Ladies" by Beyonce
Favorite Movie: Just Friends
Biggest Fear: The dark
Favorite Food: Pizza (More specifically, her dad's pizza!)
2. And she's actually been writing songs since she was 11 years old.
3. She's even written songs for Sabrina Carpenter, Fifth Harmony and Rascal Flatts. We're obsessed with "Can't Blame A Girl For Trying," which she co-wrote for Sabrina.
4. Before she was in the music biz, Meghan worked at her parents jewelry shop.
5. All of her music is Queen Bey approved. She revealed that Beyoncé once came up to her and told her she dances to her songs with Blue Ivy!!!!!!!!!!
6. She studied sign language in high school. We hope she still knows how to sign, because we would love for her to teach us sometime.
7. Meghan played football with her brothers for three years at her local Boys & Girls Club and was the only girl on the team.
8. Her dream gig would be to act on SNL and we're so down for that to happen.
9. Meghan shared that she and her family used to have disco parties together with bubble machines and disco lights. Can they adopt us or…?
Which of Megan's songs reveals what will happen to you in 2016? Take THIS quiz to know!