17 Times G Hannelius Won the Nail Art Game
Earlier this week, G Hannelius finally announced that her customizable nail wrap app, Make Me Nails, is launching on April 4. We CANNOT wait to test it out ourselves- particularly because G's nail art is never not on point. Check out just a few of our all-time favorites below and let us know which ones you're dying to try yourself.
1. We can't get enough of these gorgeous abstract paint splatters
2. Nail artist Lynette Cenee and G show what Make Me Nails can do with V-Day nails
3. G used Make Me Nails to print wraps featuring her dogs, Chocolate and Shumai, plus Stan from Dog With A Blog. Who doesn't want to wear their pets on their nails?
4. G rocks some super glam nails for the holidays (plus her December 22 bday!)
5. This cat print from Make Me Nails looks fab
6. And of course the Make Me Nails art features G with perfect wraps
7. G painted these adorable back-to-school nails at Sweety High. We give them an A+!
8. G even took time out of her insane Hollywood schedule to throw a nail party for a young patient at Children's Hospital LA
9. G's soft pink, bedazzled ombre manicure is perfection
10. Loving these floral nail wraps!
11. Tiny puppy paws are the inspiration for this art
12. A delicate rosebud is the perfect embellishment
13. G looks fabulous hunter green, plaid, and the perfect golden bow
14. G managed to beautifully paint Disney princesses Ariel, Snow White, Cinderella, Bella and Jasmine on her nails for a Disneyland trip
15. G completed her Effie Trinket Halloween costume with 2-tone fuchsia and gold
16. G mixes mint with yin-yang and tribal print
17. Those are some fierce came nails!
What's your favorite type of nail art? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below and share your own nail art with us at SweetyHigh.com.