9 Memes About New Year's Resolutions That'll Hit a Little Too Close to Home
Sadly, we're all pretty much 100% sure that our lofty declarations are doomed to fail. It's a New Year's tradition—you make difficult resolutions and almost immediately give up on them.
Still, it's a little painful to watch all our high hopes get dashed to the ground. But at least we can laugh about it!
Keep scrolling for 9 memes about New Year's resolutions that'll hit a little too close to home.
1. At least you tried:
2. There's a little bit of effort here:
My New Years resolution is to be more assertive if that's okay with you guys?
— Megan Kelly Dunn (@megankcomedy) December 31, 2015
3. Well, that didn't last very long:
4. Plot twist—we're not:
5. It's hard when you fail before you even start:
New Years resolution: try to worry less, fill that time with oh god what am I supposed to fill that time with this is already going terribly
— Jen Doll (@thisisjendoll) December 30, 2015
6. A resolution worth making:
7. Honestly, this is a great use of space:
8. If you fail, start making resolutions for other people:
My New Years resolution is for yall to mind your business more.
— Trey Smith (@SlimiHendrix) December 30, 2015
9. Sometimes you have to start small, okay?
On the hunt for more hilarious memes? Click HERE for 14 Starbucks memes everyone will relate to, whether you like the coffee chain or not