Here's What You Should Know About YouTube Stars Niki and Gabi
Beauty, fashion, music and acting?
YouTubers Niki and Gabi really do know how to do it all. With more than five million subscribers, the opposite twins (as they like to call themselves) are gaining speed and show no sign of slowing down. Get to know these amazing girls and find out what's up next for them below!
(Photo Credit: Adam Della Maggiora)
Names: Niki and Gabi DeMartino
Birthday: May 5
Zodiac Signs: Taurus
1. Niki is a huge fan of DCOMs. "I literally just watched Descendants 2 and I'm 22," she admits to Sweety High.
2. The Teen Choice Awards have a special place in their hearts because it was their first big break in the business. They were surfboard girls at the Teen Choice Awards two years ago and now they attend as the talent. Dream big, anything can happen.
3. The girls might be skyrocketing to fame, but they still get star struck sometimes. They were super stoked to see Katherine Langford from 13 Reasons Why and Millie Bobby Brown from Stranger Things at the Teen Choice Awards.
4. Gabi's all-time fave beauty product is highlighter and she loves ColourPop Cosmetics. "I don't understand what my face used to be like without it," she says. Niki on the other hand, can't live without NARS concealer.
5. They've definitely had crushes on fictional characters and have no shame about it. Gabi's fave was Cody from The Suite Life of Zack & Cody and Niki had heart eyes for Troy Bolton in High School Musical.
6. It's easy to see that they're on the same wavelength 24-7. "We have so many inside jokes it gets to the point where we don't even have to say anything," Niki says. "We just look at each other. We have the same humor."
7. Niki's secret addiction is the Pink Drink from Starbucks. "I can't live without it," she says. "I have them like twice a day."
8. The girls have some exciting projects coming up. Their EP comes out in November, Niki will appear in Freakish on Hulu Oct. 18 and Gabi will be in the online series Blood Queens starting Oct. 3. We honestly can't wait, we'll never get tired of these girls!
We know you seriously can't wait for Niki and Gabi's new EP, but in the meantime, get to know Mary Sarah and check out her awesome new music HERE!