10 Facts Every Pisces Needs to Know About Their Zodiac Sign
If the answer is "not much," we're here to change that. In honor of your sign being in the celestial spotlight from Feb. 19 to March 20, we figure it's as good a time as any to share some fun facts about Pisces.
1. Your sign's symbol is two fish swimming in opposite directions. This represents your ability to simultaneously live in reality and fantasy. Your head may often be in the clouds, but you somehow remain pretty grounded.
(Finding Nemo via Buena Vista Pictures Distribution)
2. Neptune is your ruling planet, which is why you're always drifting off to dream world. It's also the reason why you're an intuitive and compassionate individual.
3. Your sign rules the 12th House of Subconscious. This represents your connection to your spirituality and your emotions. You're an open person who wears their heart on their sleeve, and you have this house to thank.
4. Water is your sign's element, which is a cause of your empathetic and intuitive nature. You're not afraid to express your feelings, that's for sure.
5. You're most compatible with Virgo, Taurus, Capricorn and Cancer.
6. Your power colors are mauve, lilac, purple, violet and sea green. Better start only wearing those shades from here on out.
7. Your lucky numbers include 3, 9, 12, 15, 18 and 24. Good things will likely happen to you on those days each month.
8. Your luckiest day of the week is Thursday, probably because it's incredibly close to Friday.
10. Your sign's quality is mutable. For you, this represents your ability to learn from your past and move forward onto a new chapter with the greatest of ease.
All you Pisces out there will relate to THESE truths about your zodiac sign.