All Picky Eaters Will Relate to These 11 Truths
Are the more foods you won't eat than you will? Hmm, sounds like you're a picky eater.
Life is more difficult when there are less options, but you can't help it that you don't like cilantro.
If you're a picky eater, you'll probably relate to these truths:
1. The kid's menu is your go-to at any restaurant. Chicken nuggets and plain noodles with butter? Sign us up!
2. When you find something new you like, you stick to it for life.
3. Everyone tells you that "you'll learn to love" a food you don't like, but you know it's not true.
(Girl Meets World via Disney Channel)
4. You have very specific rules about arranging food on your plate. Certain foods must never touch!
5. Trying new restaurants is your nightmare. What if there's nothing there you like? What if you don't understand what anything on the menu is and you wind up with frog's legs?
6. You always squirm when your friends invite you over for dinner at their house because you probably won't like their family's cooking.
(Regular Show via Cartoon Network)
7. It always takes you longest to order your food at restaurants because you have tons of substitutions and ingredients to omit.
8. When your friend cooks something that you'll actually eat, it's a huge honor and accomplishment. They'll make it every time you come over for a visit.
9. Anyone who dines with you knows they'll be getting all the food on your plate that you don't want to eat.
10. Grocery shopping for you is a breeze. No extra sauces, spices, or side dishes for you and your bare-bones meals! Plus, you save so much money.
11. You'd love to travel abroad, but not knowing the language means that you'd never know exactly what you're eating.
If pasta is on your short list of foods you'll eat, check out the perfect pasta for you based on your zodiac sign HERE.