Safe Online Community for Girls – COPPA Infographic
Embed Our Infographic On Your Site!
As a parent, you're concerned about the sites that your daughters are visiting online and who they are interacting with. Here at Sweety High, we understand your concerns and have taken every precaution to create a safe online community for our Sweetys! A big part of how we keeping your daughters safe on our website is by complying with COPPA.
To comply with COPPA, and create a safe website for girls, we adhere to the following guidelines:
- Make reasonable efforts to provide parents direct notice of the operator's practices with regard to the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information from persons under 13.
- Obtain verifiable parental consent prior to any collection, use, or disclosure of personal information from persons under age 13.
- Provide a reasonable way for a parent or guardian to review the personal information collected from their child and refuse to permit its further use or maintenance.
- Establish and maintain reasonable procedures to protect the confidentiality and integrity of the personal information collected from persons under the age of 13.
- Retain personal information collected from a child only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the information was collected and delete the information using reasonable measures to protect from unauthorized access or use
We are dedicated to creating an online environment that is safe for your daughters; therefore, we take compliance with this law very seriously. Our site is made to be a fun and safe community for girls to share their interests and show their talents. We take every precaution to make sure that our Sweetys are able to interact freely with each other without having to worry about any online threats.