8 Reasons Shailene Woodley Should Be Your #WCW
With Insurgent hitting theaters this Friday, it's totally fitting that Shailene Woodley is our #WCW for the week. Shai kicks butt not only onscreen but in real life! Here are just a few of the reasons we're crushing on Shai.
1. She rocks the nature goddess thing
(via Michaella Vine)
2. She looks equally gorgeous in long and short hair
(via I Eat Grass and Tumblr)
3. No one throws up the Shaka sign quite like Shai
(via NY Mag)
4. Shai is all about comfort. Who says you need to wear shoes on the red carpet?
(via Time Inc.)
5. She takes fashion risks and it ALWAYS pays off
(via E! Online)
6. She cares about making a difference! Shai and her mom created a non-profit called All It Takes that inspires people to make positive changes in their lives.
(via Hollywood Reporter)
7. She was Tris AND Hazel in the same year. Need we say more?
(via Hypable and Page to Premiere)
8. And she's all about empowering girls. What girl doesn't feel more powerful after watching Divergent?
(via Divergent 2014)
How does Shai inspire you? Tell us in the comments below and don't forget to share your #WCW with us at Sweety High.