Sweet Treats: Dive Into Shark Week With This Pudding
This delicious treat will make you the talk of the town at all the Shark Week parties you attend. Watch the tutorial below to find out how to make this pudding cup.
- 4 oz. vanilla pudding
- Blue food coloring
- 1/2 cup crushed up graham crackers
- 1 shark gummy
- 1 decorative drink umbrella
- 1 clear plastic cup
- Put the pudding in a large mixing bowl
- Add four drops of blue food coloring to the pudding and mix
- Scoop blue pudding into the clear plastic cup
- Sprinkle crushed graham cracker on top of half of the pudding
- Add the gummy shark to the half without the crushed up graham crackers
- Place the decorative umbrella on the side with the graham crackers
- Grab a spoon and eat it up!
This isn't the only Shark Week-inspired treat we've got for you. Check out THESE seven simple-to-make shark-themed recipes perfect for this week's celebration.