What You Need to Know About Hamilton Star Shoba Narayan
Hamilton is 100% the musical masterpiece of our time—we dare you to argue.
That's why we were thrilled when its star Shoba Narayan chatted with Sweety High this week! Here's everything you need to know about the actress:
Name: Shoba Narayan
Hometown: Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
Birthday: Nov. 5
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
1. She doesn't mess around when it comes to her feelings for Justin Timberlake.
"I've felt this way ever since his early solo days and he re-solidified my feelings after last year's Super Bowl."
2. Pinterest and YouTube are platforms she can't live without, but her most used apps are still iMessage and FaceTime.
"I love learning new things while using them like how to tie your scarf new ways, how to use an induction stove and new workout ideas. I also can't live without iMessage and Facetime. That's how I keep in touch with family and friends while on tour with Hamilton!"
3. If she's learned anything this year, it's that self-care and mental health are extremely important.
"Whether it's getting your nails done, watching a silly movie, taking a workout class or indulging in yummy Mac n' cheese, sometimes you just have to put work aside and treat yourself." –Shoba Narayan
4. Oversized sweaters are totally her jam right now.
"They look and feel like blankets! I love being cozy, comfortable and on trend."
5. She loves spicy food, so jalapenos are a must for her on pizza.
6. She loves traveling and would love to fly a plane one day.
"I love traveling to new places, and luckily I get to do it all the time with Hamilton. I think learning to fly would give me an even greater sense of freedom and excitement. It's probably pretty scary and complicated, too, but I'm up for the challenge!"
7. Her go-to Starbucks order is a grande almond milk latte, always.
Now that you know everything necessary about Shoba, THIS is what you need to know about the equally talented Caroline Romano.