If Your Entire Wardrobe Consists of T-Shirts and Jeans, You'll Get These Truths
If you're like me and your entire wardrobe is made up of graphic tees and jeans, the dream of a giant walk-in closet filled to the brim with stylish outfits probably doesn't resonate with you.
Some of us prefer to keep things simple. If that sounds like you, you'll totally get these 11 truths.
1. Others might dedicate huge chunks of their morning to putting together the perfect outfit. Yours is pretty much picked out for you every day. Just grab any shirt and a pair of pants and your uniform is ready to go.
2. You're prepared for pretty much any weather. Hot out? Your T-shirt will get the job done. Chilly or rainy? Just layer with a sweater or jacket and you're ready to go.
3. Because there's not a ton of variety with the rest of your wardrobe, you've got a different T-shirt for every day of the month—or maybe even more. Even then, you take up less closet and drawer space than any of your friends.
4. Keeping up to date with the latest fashion trends can be exhausting—and expensive. Not needing to invest in today's hot items means you've always got a little extra in your wallet for a special occasion or a rainy day. Or you can always invest in more shirts featuring your favorite band, show or game.
5. Because tees tend to be boldly colored or sport unique designs, you've always got a good sense of which shirts you've just worn, so it's easy to mix things up even when you're sticking to what you know.
6. You don't have to worry too much about repeating an outfit because you're always repeating your outfit. Just try not to wear four different shirts for the same band four days in a row and you'll be fine.
7. You already know that you can rock a shirt and jeans, so you always feel comfortable and confident in what you're wearing.
8. Of course, that means that when you are forced to wear something outside of your comfort zone, you don't feel quite yourself and you basically count down the minutes until you can get back into your favorite outfit.
9. And when you're not wearing your shirt and jeans, everyone notices and wants to talk to you about it. The attention is nice for a moment, but that wears out fast.
10. Your mom wishes you would add a little more variety to your wardrobe and always gifts you clothes outside your typical range for birthdays and holidays. They come in handy when you have to dress up for a special event, but otherwise, they collect dust in the closet.
11. People don't even really notice that you're wearing the same thing all the time. And when that rare fashionista does, they ask you if you want to branch out and try something new. The truthful answer is that you're happy with the way you dress. Maybe that will change someday but for now, you're satisfied just doing you.
If these truths totally resonated with you, click HERE for more realities you'll only get if you don't care about fashion.