Sophie Reynolds Gives Us The 'Gamer's Guide To Pretty Much Everything': 20 Questions With Sophie!
Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything is only one of our fave shows right now and we were so stoked when we got to talk to Sophie Reynolds! We chatted with Sophie all about her fave part of being on the show and the number one thing on her bucket list. Plus, she revealed the outfit she loves the most in her closet and her answer is basically all of us!
1. What's your favorite part about being on Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything?
Definitely the people! The entire cast and crew are some of the most amazing people I have ever met and it has been such a privilege getting to work with them every day.
2. What was your first reaction when you found out you got the role of 'Ashley'?
I screamed a little and cried happy tears! It was overwhelming and I honestly just couldn't believe how much my life was about to change. I was speechless.
3. Do you have a favorite episode or scene that you've filmed so far? Can you tell us a little bit about it?
Probably the dance episode we did. It was amazing getting to blend the two things I love and we had a lot of fun doing it so definitely stay tuned for that!
4. You've been to about half the states in the U.S. Is there one you really enjoyed visiting?
I love New York! I think the energy there is amazing and it was really cool to visit a place with so much history.
5. What's the number one thing on your bucket list?
Travel the world! I want to go everywhere. I love traveling and really just want to see everything I can.
6. Which word do you totally overuse?
7. Which emoji do you wish existed?
8. Dancing or acting?
Oh, this is so hard for me, but probably acting!
9. What's your spirit animal?
Maybe a dolphin! I love how mysterious dolphins are, but they are also just super cute and always seem to be having a great time, so maybe a dolphin.
10. Which fictional character do you have a crush on?
Troy Bolton from High School Musical. I loved High School Musical, so that would definitely have been my fictional character crush.
11. What Internet meme best describes your life?
(via Meme Generator)
Probably Jennifer Lawrence, but I love Taylor Swift, too!
13. Make a playlist of your top 5 fave songs right now!
- "Good For You" by Selena Gomez
- "How You Get the Girl" by Taylor Swift
- "Drink You Away" by Justin Timberlake
- "Partition" by Beyonce
- "Poetic Justice" by Kendrick Lamar
14. What's the weirdest food you love?
15. Being a princess or being a wizard?
Wizard for sure!
16. You have a massive snow globe collection. Is there one in particular that is you absolutely adore?
It's actually a Disney one! The snow globe features current day Mickey in the middle and has a timeline of all of the different Mickey's surrounding it. It starts with Mickey's first look ever in 1928, so it really represents Disney history. I got it years ago, but now it is extra special to me being a part of the Disney family.
17. What's your favorite outfit you own?
If it's black and in my closet, it's probably one of my favorite things.
18. Which one song would you want as your life's theme song?
"Still Sane" by Lorde
19. Hashtags or emojis?
20. Are there any other fun projects you have coming up in the future?
Yes! Right now I am working on Gamer's Guide, but I am actually excited to announce that I will be soon shooting the new Mostly Ghostly movie, Mostly Ghostly 3: One Night in Doom House. I'm super excited to be playing the role of Tara, and it should be a ton of fun!
Sophie's playlist of her top 5 fave songs is honestly life! And Aidan Alexander has a bomb top 5 songs playlist, too! Find out what it is here!