13 Stages We All Experience When Procrastinating On Homework
Procrastination happens to the best of us, especially during the school year when you have far better things to do than all that homework your teachers assigned to you. We're pretty sure your homework procrastination cycle looks something like this.
1. That essay due tomorrow? Yeah, you "started" it…
2. All that hard work has you dying for a break. It's not like a little break ever hurt anybody!
(via Meme Guy)
3. Until you find yourself wasting your life away on tumblr.
(via Locker Dome)
4. Or watching every video that was ever uploaded to YouTube.
5. It literally gets to the point where you start doing anything and everything to avoid doing your homework.
6. Like you actually help your mom out by doing chores around the house to keep yourself preoccupied.
7. And once again, it's time for another break. This one brought to you by Netflix. But you promise yourself you'll only watch one episode.
8. That one episode turns into finishing a full season of a show. Not your best moment.
9. Now it's time to start doing all that work you should have been doing earlier.
10. You go into total panic mode when you look at the clock and realize you should've been fast asleep hours ago.
11. Coffee is now your best friend at this point.
(via IMG Fave)
12. Just when you finish your work and are about to go to sleep, your alarm goes off. Who needs sleep anyway?
13. At least you finished all that work on time, even if you look like a zombie. You vow to yourself that you will never procrastinate on your homework again, but who are you kidding?
You know what else is not fun about school? Waking up early! We've all faced these 11 struggles when trying to wake up in the morning.