13 Posts That Perfectly Sum Up Everything That Happened at Super Bowl LIII
Well, the Super Bowl happened.
Unfortunately, despite being the biggest sporting event of the year, it wasn't all that exciting. Call us crazy, but we're not the only ones who think Super Bowl LIII was a bit of a letdown.
Keep scrolling for 13 posts that perfectly sum up everything that happened at Super Bowl 53.
1. This is how we felt for practically the whole game:
2. Because neither team could manage to score any actual points:
What a high scoring, exhilarating game. #Superbowl pic.twitter.com/Kl82Zt0IKr
— AfterBuzz TV (@afterbuzztv) February 4, 2019
3. Which must have been equally as boring for the people involved:
Live look at the guy whose controlling the scoreboard:#SuperBowl pic.twitter.com/liaUM0JGSR
— Tom vdm (@TVDMolen) February 4, 2019
4. It was sure boring for us:
Waiting for the Super Bowl to get exciting… pic.twitter.com/jRXdJyfYXq
— Jordan Johnson (@superjj99) February 4, 2019
5. People weren't that crazy about Adam Levine's shirtless performance:
Adam Levine legitimately looks like a chipotle bag pic.twitter.com/zrpTBgHQHK
— Josh (@Josherrino) February 4, 2019
6. We also don't understand why the shirt came off:
7. But maybe it was a tactic:
8. And don't even get us started on that hurtful Spongebob tease:
9. It was just plain mean:
10. And we don't know if we'll ever forgive it:
11. That was a dirty trick, NFL:
12. To sum it all up:
13. Oh, and the Pats won:
Oh. Patriots win. That feels… familiar. #SuperBowl
— cinemasins (@cinemasins) February 4, 2019
Need a little laughter to move on from the boredom of the Super Bowl? Click HERE for nine memes you'll relate to if you need constant, unceasing attention.