Sweet Treats: You Won't Be Able to Get Enough of These Apple Sammys!
Craving a super easy, healthy-but-delish after-school snack? These peanut butter and Nutella apple sammys will satisfy any grumbling tummy! Watch our Sweet Treats video now to find out how to make them yourself!
- 1 large apple
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Nutella
- 1 tbsp granola
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- A dash of cinnamon
- Wash your apple
- Have a parent help you core the apple and cut crosswise into four slices
- With a butter knife, spread peanut butter on one slice of an apple and Nutella on another slice (repeat this step for your other two slices!)
- Sprinkle one slice with coconut flakes and chocolate chips, and the other slice with granola and cinnamon
- Squish the two slices together (so that it makes a sandwich!)
- Sprinkle the top of the sammy with cinnamon
- Chow down ?
NOM. Now that you're an expert in apple sammys, you have to watch our Sweet Treats where we teach you how to make banana sushi HERE!