All You Tall Girls Will Easily Relate to These Struggles
Being blessed with a height advantage as a female isn't all it's cracked up to be.
There are some definitive drawbacks to standing at an above-average height, and we're positive all you tall girls out there majorly relate to these 14 struggles.
1. Every single person you meet feels the need to comment on how tall you are. Gee, thanks. Never noticed that before.
2. Oh, and they're always asking if you're a basketball or volleyball star. Nope, just tall.
3. You're automatically deemed the go-to person when someone needs help reaching something on a high shelf.
(Wish Upon a Star via Disney Channel)
4. Growing up, you had a serious height advantage over every single person you were crushing on. Thank goodness for growth spurts, amirite?!
5. You feel like an absolute giant standing next to your average-height friends.
6. Whenever you're in a group picture, you're the only one who has to pop a squat to get on their level, otherwise you risk being cropped out.
7. Wearing heels is hardly ever a possibility. Why would you want your height to make you feel even more awkward than it already does?
(Confessions of a Shopaholic via Touchstone Pictures)
8. And as much as you'd love to rock an adorable romper, that's never going to happen. The proportions are always off.
9. Finding jeans that don't look like they're supposed to be capris is a serious art form that takes years to master.
10. If you're anywhere near the front at a concert, people will always ask you to move because they can't see over you. Honestly, it's their fault for not getting there early enough. Sorry not sorry!
11. You feel cramped sitting in any sort of desk. Those long legs are a blessing and a curse.
(Elf via New Line Cinema)
12. Clumsiness is just a part of the territory. Your lanky limbs always manage to find a way to throw you off balance. Needless to say, dancing is not your strong suit.
13. When a shower head is shorter than you it's a disaster waiting to happen. Who needs to wash their hair anyway?
14. Sure, you give stellar hugs, but that doesn't mean you want to be hugging your friends and family all the time. Sometimes you need your space.
You may be the tall girl in your friend group, but we're sure you have a smaller friend who will relate to THESE annoying short girl struggles.