Here's What You Should Know About Singer-Songwriter Taylor Grey
Is there anything we don't love about singer-songwriter Taylor Grey?
Her catchy, irresistible tracks are all instant anthems, and the singer-songwriter's incredible passion and dedication to her music show through in everything she does. We're currently obsessed with her latest single "COMPLIC8ED," and we got the chance to learn all about her in the adorable interview below.
(Photo credit: Jennica Mae)
Name: Taylor Grey
Hometown: Bay Area, California
Birthday: May 29
1. Taylor's favorite thing about herself is her creativity.
2. Her weirdest habit is measuring time in music.
"When I'm getting ready in the morning, I'll give myself two songs for face makeup, two songs for eye makeup, etc."
3. She's currently obsessed with turtleneck sweaters.
"I love winter clothes!"
4. One of her biggest skills is her ability to write an essay within 24 hours after a full week of procrastinating.
5. Painting has become one of Taylor's favorite hobbies.
"I took an art class when I was studying in Italy and I actually really love it, so now I've set up a makeshift art studio at home and just paint. It's super therapeutic."
6. Her favorite musical artists of all time are Stevie Nicks and Avril Lavigne.
7. She's not exactly sure what decade she'd want to live in most.
"The past wasn't all that great, but also the future may not be all we hope for if we don't combat climate change! But I would totally want to be a teen in the early 2000s and enjoy the full effect of the music and juicy sweatsuits."
8. If she weren't a singer-songwriter, Taylor would love to be a criminal profiler for the FBI.
"I'm obsessed with shows like Criminal Minds and The Mentalist."
9. She says she absolutely couldn't live without moisturizer.
10. She's super inspired by Edna Pontellier from Kate Chopin's The Awakening, as well as Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series.
If Taylor isn't just your crush on Wednesdays, click HERE for our favorite Instagram captions to celebrate the women crushes in your life.