How To Turn Your Thanksgiving Leftovers Into the Best Sandwich EVER!
We bet that right this second, your fridge is overflowing with plastic containers full of Thanksgiving leftovers. No matter how ridiculously delicious they were on Thanksgiving night, you're going to get sick of them eventually, right? WRONG, but only if you follow this special Sweety High recipe! We're going to walk you through every step of crafting the Thanksgiving leftover sandwich of your dreams.
To start, you're going to need a few things. First, stuff you already had lying around…
- sliced bread
And, of course, all of your yummy leftovers!
- mashed potatoes
- cranberry sauce
- and TURKEY!!!
1. First, spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on one of your slices of bread.
2. Next, for a little sweetness, scoop up a spoonful of your cranberry sauce and spread it on the other slice.
3. Add a dollop of creamy mashed potatoes to the cranberry side.
4. Then, take a couple of spoons of stuffing on the same side and spread.
5. The final, most important step is the addition of the turkey! Lay a generous portion of turkey on the mayo side, and the stacking is over!
Just close up your sandwich and EAT! ?
And, to make your sandwich EVEN sweeter, grab your favorite cookie cutter (ours is a heart, obvi ?) to cut your sandwich into shape!
You've never seen an easier recipe, right? There's even more to learn in the full episode! WATCH NOW!
Once you've finished your sandwich, it's time to start thinking about the holidays. Enter our giveaway here to win a holiday shopping spree to get a head start on your shopping!