10 Memes to Laugh at While You Struggle Your Way Through Thanksgiving
Keep calm—Thanksgiving is almost here.
While we're super excited for food and family time, we can still acknowledge that all holidays have their downside. Since you're definitely going to be too busy dodging your more annoying family members and struggling to recover from your food coma on the day of, we decided to get all our Thanksgiving jokes out early.
Keep scrolling for 10 memes to laugh at while you struggle your way through Thanksgiving.
1. How have you still not met all your relatives?
2. Don't even torture yourself like this:
3. We think this is fair, though:
4. Nothing bad can be said about grandma:
5. We need all the room we can spare for all that food:
6. It's the best time for gossip:
7. *Dresses up*, *doesn't leave the house*:
8. Yep, everything's great:
"you doing well?"
"you got friends"
"how are your grades?"
"how are you dealing w stress?"
— max (@maxmstein) November 15, 2016
9. There goes all our peace and quiet:
10. Hurry it up, please and thank you:
when you try to take a nap til the Thanksgiving food is done but when you wake up they still cooking pic.twitter.com/RUXtiIuSvf
— Triste Trigga Treway (@TheSinfulPoet) November 19, 2016
On the hunt for more hilarious memes? Click HERE for 14 memes you'll only relate to if you start celebrating the holidays on Nov. 1.