7 Questions We NEED 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' To Answer
Summer is hands down ~the~ best because there's no school, the weather's great and it's the season when Harry Potter and the Cursed Child will be released. To be even more specific and sentimental, we can all have the play's script in our hands on July 31, which also happens to be the date of both Harry Potter and J. K. Rowling's birthdays. The Cursed Child is set to take place 19 years after the events of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows occurred, so obviously we have a few questions we need this play to answer. Seriously, it's highly critical that they get answered. *cough* J. K. Rowling *cough*
2. Harry and Ginny's son James II was sorted into Gryffindor, but is he a Seeker on their Quidditch team like his father? Or is he a Chaser like his mother? Does he even play Quidditch?
3. And does their son Albus get sorted into Gryffindor too, or does his worst fear come to life and he gets sorted into Slytherin?
4. We know Neville Longbottom became the Herbology professor, but will we get to know the other professors at the school? More importantly, will we love them and cherish them like their predecessors?
5. What is Draco Malfoy up to these days? He's certainly loaded, so he doesn't really need to work. Does that mean he just hangs out at Malfoy Manor all day or what?
6. How is Harry's forehead scar treating him? Has it been acting up? If not, is it about to ~be~ bothering him?
7. The most important question though, WHO IS THE CURSED CHILD?!?!?! Is it Harry? Is it James? Is it Albus?
How well do you really know your HP? Take THIS quiz to see if you can match the quote to the character that said it.