The 11 Best Quotes from Amanda Lovelace's The Princess Saves Herself in This One
Amanda Lovelace's The Princess Saves Herself in This One is quite the masterpiece of poetic work.
Simple and straightforward, Amanda uses her book to address some truly difficult concepts with clarity and sympathy. Most of all, she encourages women everywhere to stand up for themselves, fight for what they need and take charge of their own life.
Since we're all princesses who need some encouragement to save ourselves, keep scrolling for the 11 best quotes from Amanda Lovelace's The Princess Saves Herself in This One.
1. It's okay to put yourself first:
2. Everyone will find their happy ending eventually:
3. It's okay to stick up for yourself:
4. Be a mermaid:
5. The simplest stories are the ones we need the most:
6. Take charge of your own life:
7. You are magic:
8. Be careful of how you treat others:
9. Your weight doesn't determine your value:
10. You'll bounce back from the hard times:
11. Don't settle for anything less than extraordinary:
Still in need of a little encouragement? Click HERE for 10 quotes from Rupi Kaur's The Sun and Her Flowers that everyone needs to hear.