Everything You Need to Know About Pop Artist and TikTok Star Thomas Day
After Thomas Day's stint on America's Got Talent, we knew that wasn't the last we'd be hearing from the honey-voiced musician, and we were so right.
The artist's powerful new track, "Softly," was released just last month, breaking hearts everywhere, and that's just the beginning for Thomas. He has 5 million followers on TikTok—and counting—who are just as excited as we are to see him take off in a big way. If you adore him as much as we do, keep reading to find out everything we discovered about him as our latest Man Crush Monday.
(Photo credit: Joseph Llanes)
Name: Thomas Day
Hometown: Nashville, Tennessee
Birthday: October 9
1. Thomas says he couldn't live without Cheez-Its.
"They're one of my go-to snacks."
2. Thomas was being recruited to play college football before he decided to pursue a musical career instead.
3. He says his weirdest habit is probably shopping for different types of cologne.
4. He's a very good kicker.
"I was the kicker on the football team at my high school!"
5. His strangest hobby is working out really late at night.
6. Touring is the No. 1 thing on his bucket list.
"I can't wait to take my songs on the road and be able to connect with my listeners live."