Which Bethany Mota Valentine's Day Treat Should YOU Make?
Historically Valentine's Day has been all about boxes of chocolate and candy hearts, but it doesn't have to be a junk food fest. Bethany Mota recently shared a video showing off 4 adorable and delicious-looking Valentine's Day DIYs for healthy treats. Whatever type of wholesome snacks you love, there's something here for you.
For the Smoothie Fanatic
Berry Coconut Parfaits
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla
1. Whisk a can of coconut milk until it thickens up
2. Mash up half a cup of raspberries in a bowl
3. Pour half of the coconut milk into your raspberry mash, stirring carefully
4. Pour a short layer into glasses and top with blackberries and raspberries
5. Layer the rest of the coconut milk on top of that
6. Top with another layer of berries and the yummy parfait is complete
For the Green Goddess
Heart Strawberry Salad
- Olive oil
- Feta cheese
1. Place your spinach, or whatever greens you like, in a large bowl
2. Drizzle olive oil over your greens
3. Cut strawberries into thin slices
4. Cut little heart shapes out of the strawberries!
5. Sprinkle some walnuts and feta cheese over your greens
6. Plate the salad into small bowls and top with your strawberries
7. You'll definitely want to share this on Instagram!
For the Sweet Tooth
Quick Cinnamon Apple Dip
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
1. Mix your peanut butter and maple syrup into the Greek yogurt
2. Add cinnamon, one tiny spoon at a time, mixing thoroughly, tasting and adding until you get the desired flavor
3. Cut apples into thin slices, dip into your mix and drool over how good they are
For the Lover Of All Things Cute
Valentine's Day Fruit Kabobs
- Your favorite sliceable fruits, like watermelon, cantaloupe and pineapple
- Berries or any other small fruits you love
1. Cut your sliceable fruit into heart shapes with a heart cookie cuter
2. Place the fruit on skewers like a kabob in any patterns you like. Easy!
Which treat are you most tempted to try? Let us know in the comments below, check out Bethany's video and share your own Valentine's Day prep pics with us at Sweety High.