I'm NOT Vegan, But I'm Totally Obsessed With This Vegan Beauty and Snack Subscription Box
I am not vegan.
I eat animal products, and probably always will; however, I've always loved trying and experimenting with new vegan goodies.
In an effort to be healthier and happier in 2017, I vowed to switch up my beauty and snacking routine by incorporating some animal-free products. In order to do this, I sought out a subscription box that could deliver vegan items directly to my door.
What I found was Vegan Cuts—a company aiming to introduce people to the newest and best vegan products on the market.
Scroll below to find out what I—a non-vegan girl—really thought when I tried out their Snack Box and Beauty Box.
Vegan Cuts Snack Box: $22.95/month
When I opened up the goodie box upon delivery, I was pleasantly surprised to see just how many products came in it.
My particular package had a total of thirteen items, ranging from oatmeal and gummies, to nut butter, granola bars and even an energy drink.
Because I'm a big snacker, I was happy about the variety of things to keep me munching.
After sampling all the items, here are my top five picks:
1. Bob's Red Mill Oatmeal–This oatmeal cup was filled with oats, hazelnuts, blueberries, flax and chia. It was the perfect breakfast, kept me full all morning and was surprisingly really tasty.
2. Beanitos Garden Fresh Salsa White Bean Chips—These fiber-packed chips made of black beans and just three other ingredients are life changing. I didn't feel guilty eating them… like I would have if I ate a bag of ordinary chips.
3. Legendary Foods Pecan Pie Raw Almond Butter—This raw almond butter has chunks of pecan pieces mixed inside. I spread this on a bagel and I totally felt like I was eating a slice of pie.
4. Nature's Bakery Strawberry Fig Bar—This on-the-go bar is made with stone ground whole wheat, strawberries and figs, and it's delicious! I had actually purchased this on my own before receiving it in my subscription box, so I was pretty happy it was included!
5. Cocomels Coconut Milk Caramels—These vanilla caramels are straight-up amazing. It was honestly really hard to put the bag down.
Because the Vegan Cuts Snack Box was such a hit, I couldn't wait to dive right into my beauty box.
Vegan Cuts Beauty Box: $22.95/month
Opening up the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box was slightly underwhelming, only because I wish it would have come with a few more items.
However, for the price that you pay, getting to try four to seven new products each month is a steal.
My box had six products total—a lip and cheek balm, a bath bomb, an exfoliant mask, a natural deodorant, a firming eye cream and a leave-in conditioning spray. It didn't take long before I had tried them all.
These were my three top picks:
1. Goddess Garden Organics Bright Eye Cream—This firming eye cream uses black elder to reduce puffiness and vitamins to nourish skin. I applied this product in the morning after staying up too late the night before. I felt instantly rejuvenated.
2. Jersey Shore Cosmetics Lip and Cheek Balm—This balm is pigmented with minerals and flowers in the Red Hibiscus and Baccara Rose. I loved how subtle the color appeared on my lips. ????
3. Briogeo Leave-in Conditioning Spray—My hair always feels dry, but after I spritzed on this hydrating spray, it felt softer, sleeker and, most importantly, moisturized!
I now see why you get fewer items in the box—you're totally getting what you pay for.
Would I Recommend?
Absolutely. It doesn't matter whether you're vegan or not, the products provided in these boxes are high quality. The snacks are delicious, the beauty products smell wonderful and work fantastic, and, hey, you're helping out animals! What could be better?
To sign up for your own Vegan Cuts box, be sure to check out their website HERE.
If you love snacks from all over the world, MunchPak might be the perfect subscription box for you. Head over HERE to see what's included in some of their amazing packages.