Here's a Delicious (and Very Easy) PSL Recipe All Vegans Can Enjoy
Fall is by far the best season (jus' sayin!), but it's strangely unfair to vegans.
It's bad enough that Thanksgiving's trademark dish is turkey, but just when vegans hoped to catch a break, the Starbucks gods developed what's become the sip of the season: the forever-classic PSL (pumpkin spice latte). Chock full of milk and cream, this is far from a vegan's delight.
Rest assured, we know plant-based ladies' tastebuds deserve love, too. That's why we're bringing you a tried and true recipe that appeases even the biggest dairy-lovers in the office! Keep reading for the delicious (and very easy) PSL recipe all vegans can enjoy.
Ingredients (we use Trader Joe's brand for each)
- 1 cup of strong black coffee or 1 Keurig cup
- 1/2 cup of canned coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of organic canned pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender, NutriBullet or Vitamix, and blend until consistency begins to foam
- Pour into mug and heat in microwave for 30 seconds
- Garnish with sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice and enjoy!
If you're in need of more fall content, click HERE for best Instagram captions for all your perfect fall day photos!