Only a Virgo Will Find These Truths About Their Zodiac Sign Relatable
Out with the Leo and in with the Virgo!
Aug. 23 marks the beginning of this zodiac sign's season, so shoutout to all of you Virgos.
To kick off the festivities, we thought we'd share nine truths only Virgos will find relatable. Scroll below to see if you agree with the facts your sign reveals about you!
1. Perfection is your middle name, Virgo. You hold yourself to a very high standard and are incredibly detail-oriented, so everything you do always has to be, well, perfect.
2. Because you're the epitome of a perfectionist, you can be a little bit critical of yourself. Know that mistakes are going to happen and it's totally fine to make them, so long as you grow from them.
3. You're insanely reliable. Seriously, there's no one anyone can count on more than you. You're always there for your loved ones at the drop of a hat when they reach out to you for help.
(K.C. Undercover via Disney Channel)
4. Not one to express your feelings, you tend to close yourself off from the world. You find it difficult to show your sensitive side, so you deal with your issues on your own. Know that your friends and family are there for you, especially because you're always on their side.
5. Because you're so hardworking and diligent, you often forget to schedule some fun time. Yes, there will always be more work to be done, but give yourself a break every now and then. Hang out with your besties or watch a couple episodes of a TV show on Netflix.
6. You're way too intelligent for your own good. Due to Mercury being your ruling planet, you have a knack for handling information thrown your way. You can quickly and easily seek the knowledge nuggets you need and throw anything that's unimportant to the wayside. Studying for an exam comes way easier to you than most people.
(Arrow via The CW)
7. You're all about routine. You don't really take to change too well, as you'd like everything to stay the same. You do a pretty good job at maintaining this order for the most part, but sometimes things don't always work out the way you planned.
8. You crave practicality and organization. You're not drawn to the fancier things in life, always staying well within your means. Everything you own serves a larger purpose in your life.
9. You find solace in fixing things, either in your life or someone else's. When something goes wrong, the world can count on you to make it all better.
(The Vampire Diaries via The CW)
Still trying to figure out what you should wear for your first day of school? THIS is the outfit your zodiac sign picked out for you.