14-year-old actor and content creator Walker Bryant is everywhere these days, and his literal millions of fans aren’t wrong for loving him.
With more than a million followers each on TikTok and Instagram and just shy of a million YouTube subscribers, it’s clear he knows how to keep his fans captivated with funny lip-syncs, challenge videos and so much more. If you’ve ever wanted to get to know more about the talent behind the videos, keep reading to discover everything we learned about him as our latest Man Crush Monday.
Name: Walker James Bryant
Hometown: Born in High Point, North Carolina but spent most of childhood in Columbus, Ohio and Los Angeles, California
Birthday: September 26
1. The last song Walker had stuck in his head was “See Ya!” by KA$HDAMI
2. He says his weirdest hobby is doing mini skateboard tricks with Tech Decks.
3. If he could pick anyone from history to be his mentor, he’d pick the 16th president of the United States.
“Abraham Lincoln, because he wore a sick hat.”
4. His favorite kind of joke is the classic “ya mama” joke.
5. His favorite thing about himself is that he has a lot of energy.
6. His favorite dessert in the world is pumpkin pie—especially his grandma’s pumpkin pie.
7. He used to play a lot of Fortnite.
8. His nightly ritual sounds super relaxing.
“Almost every night, I fall asleep to music or the sound of a rainforest or waterfall.”
9. He’s a big collector.
“I collect a lot of things, some of my favorites being Pop figures, shoes, hats and an old collection of over 600 Hot Wheels.”
10. His mantra is one that we can all take to heart.
“Do what you wanna do and what you love, and stick to it.”
Spend all your free time on TikTok? Click HERE to find out all about fellow TikToker Zack Lugo.