The Effortlessly Hilarious Audrey Whitby Is Our #WCW
We've got a mad crush on this hilarious babe, and after chatting with her all about her life, our adoration has grown into a full-blown infatuation. Keep reading to uncover some uh-mazing revelations about our #WCW that you probably didn't know…until now.
(Photo Credit: Benjo Arwas)
Full Name: Audrey Grey Whitby
Born In: Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Raised In: Granger, Indiana
Birthday: April 10, 1996
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Favorite Disney Princess: Stitch
1. Audrey's fam calls her Budsey. Why, you may ask? "Because my mom's phone kept auto correcting Audrey," she told Sweety High.
2. She and her sister Maddy were basically kid moguls in Indiana. "I ran a highly profitable drink stand on the golf course behind my house," Audrey shared. "I sang for tips with my sister. [Our] most requested song [was] 'Yankee Doodle Dandee.' "
3. Audrey has been dating Joey Bragg, who she appropriately called "America's sweetheart," for three years now—AWW! These two just make our hearts melt.
4. Joey may be her soulmate, but Rice Krispies Treats have her heart. "I can eat [them] like it's a full-time job," she said.
5. She adopted two adorable cats named Whoopie Goldpurr and Patricia R-Cat. Aren't they precious?
A photo posted by Audrey Whitby (@audreywhitby) on
6. Did you know she has a white ink tattoo of an arrow with her sister's initials on her right foot? We didn't either, until she told us that interesting tidbit. She also revealed to us that she got an arrow because she and her sister are huge fans of Kacey Musgraves, and Kacey's song "Follow Your Arrow" holds a special place in their hearts.
7. Audrey posts incredible covers on her YouTube channel. The most recent one she shared was nine months ago, so we definitely need a new one ASAP.
Audrey may be our woman crush, but do you know why her sweetheart Joey is our #MCM? Find out HERE.