12 Struggles You'll Only Understand If You Have a Younger Brother
Brothers—can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.
All of you who have a younger brother out there will know these life struggles better than the back of your hand.
(Lizzie McGuire via Disney Channel)
1. You'll never stop being their babysitter no matter how old you get. The worst part is you don't get paid for it.
(Good Luck Charlie via Disney Channel)
2. Any game you play with him takes a competitive turn real quick.
3. For some reason they always want to play pranks on you. Hiding your favorite toy or scrubbing the toilet with your toothbrush–you name it, they've done it.
4. They always seem to hang out the most with that one friend who has an unwavering crush on you. And it still creeps you out, even to this day. *cringe*
5. And when your friends are over, your bro is constantly trying to impress them.
(Pretty Little Liars via Freeform)
6. They're never going to like any guy you bring over. They'll grill them like a hot dog on a BBQ.
7. They'll eat all your food, but act like they didn't and blame it on the family dog. Right, like Buddy ate all those Oreos.😒
8. Invasion of privacy is definitely a thing. Never mind that door trying to prevent them from entering your room, they'll do it anyway.
9. Even if you had nothing to do with it, you'll always be blamed for the mess they made.
(That's So Raven via Disney Channel)
10. Sharing a bathroom with them is the worst thing you will ever have to deal with. Boys are disgusting.
11. Somehow people always find them to be "cooler" than you and you're known for being "so-and-so's sibling," even though you clearly have a name.
12. But they will always be there to stick up for you, and you for them. Aww, sibling love!
If you're the middle child of your family, THESE 11 struggles will hit close to home.