12 Reasons Zendaya Is The Next Big Thing In Shoe Design
If you've ever wanted to steal Zendaya's style, we've got big news for you! With the help of stylist Law Roach, she's launching her own shoe line this fall, and we get the first glimpse of the shoes on May 4 after she debuts them at the Met Gala. Here are 12 reasons we know she's the next big thing in the shoe world!
1. Even at 5'10", Zendaya never shies away from sky-high heels
2. She knows what she's talking about
"We plan on doing the best of everything," Zendaya told InStyle. "We're going to create a good sneaker, and we're going to do a cute flat… My inspiration is all of the young women out there who are my age and older—working women who don't necessarily want to spend a trillion dollars, but want to get a good shoe… I want to make affordable shoes of quality that are very fashion forward, chic, and that I'm going to wear."
3. She's very aware of the delicate balance between fabulous and totally comfy shoes
4. And knows it's sometimes best not to put on your gorgeous but painful shoes until you must!
5. Plus, when she's not on the red carpet, she knows you can be both casual and chic at the same time
6. She draws her style inspiration from icons
7. And she's definitely not afraid to try new things
8. She truly understands the meaning of the phrase "No pain, no gain"
9. Prints are her friend
10. She's even a master of the shoe pun
11.She's a style genius (who else would think to pair Doc Martens and bows?)
12. And last but not least, it's obvious she ♥s shoes
We CANNOT wait to see what Zendaya's line has in store! Be sure to tune into the Radio Disney Music Awards on Disney Channel on April 26 to see Zendaya host, and join our ZSwagger community at SweetyHigh.com!