Sweet Treats: This Banana Sushi Is So Easy To Make!
Banana sushi? We know it sounds weird, but it's most definitely delicious and you need to try it for yourself. Watch our Sweet Treats vid to find out how!
Don't even stress about having to pause the video every millisecond to catch how to properly make your banana sushi. We've got the ingredients and instructions for you right here.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (almond or cashew butter work, too!)
- 1/2 cup rice cereal
- Peel the banana
- Use a butter knife (make sure to get the OK from your parents before you use any knives!) to coat the banana with a layer of peanut butter
- Sprinkle the banana with rice cereal until both sides are covered
- With your butter knife, cut the banana into one-inch slices
- Serve on a plate and enjoy with chopsticks (or just your fingers!)
Now that you've mastered making banana sushi, you should try making THESE eight just as delish desserts. One involves cookie dough and waffles…you're welcome.